Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My first blog

My daughter Alexis started a blog about a week ago and it has inspired me to write also.  Like her, I'm not sure where I should start so I thought I should begin at the most logical spot, the beginning. 

I was born and raised in Martins Ferry, OH and with the exception of 3 or 4 years, I have always lived here.  I have three wonderful girls, Dawn, Wendy and Alexis and three fantastic granddaughters Christina Blake, Rae and Kerrigan. 

Last summer, I reconnected with my high school boyfriend and we have begun our lives together after 35 years.  It is incredible to me that things like this happen in real life.  I am the happiest I have been in a long time and look forward to spending my life with the man that I believe I have always been meant to be with.

I went back to school in 1992 and recieved my associate degree in medical assisting and have worked in that field ever since.  I enjoy working with people and the feeling I get when I make a small difference in someone's day.

I love to sew, but I don't do it as often as I would like.  It is a far off dream of mine to some day have a business  where I create beautiful childrens clothes.  Some place in my mind, I know I am capable of it but I just haven't been able to make myself take the jump.

I know this is not deep or insiteful but it is a start.  I have written my first blog and look forward to writing again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment